adios 180 pounds its been nice knowing you

Options
weighed on my proper scale to get an accurate read started me at 180 pounds. today I'm 178 pounds. glad to toss 180 pounds out the window. thinking of changing my goal weight to reach a certain goal then when I hit that one put a new weight in etc. till I find my ultimate goal.

Replies

• onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats :) Setting short-term goals is great, as it keeps you motivated.
  • joyous504
    joyous504 Posts: 72
    Options
    Congratulations! I changed mine from 150 to 145 to 140. I may go to 130 after that, but everyone is telling me to stop now based on how I look. I've got 5 more lbs, then I'll decide for sure.
  • raspberrytartgirl
    raspberrytartgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    this gives me 16 pounds to my short term goal. I really don't know what goal I want to aim for yet. at 178 pounds I can wear a size medium / large shirt depending on the style only because of being bigger busted. and on the bottom depending on the make of the jeans between a size 14/16 due to my thighs ( that is where I carry most of my weight). I am not really sure what size my short term goal would put me. I am a 5"4 inches tall, large frame, broad shouldered, big boned girl. ( your atheletic type) so while someone who is dainty could pull of the 125-130 pounds at that height someone like me might not look realistic to aim that low in weight.
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It wasn't that long ago that I was celebrating breaking out of 180lbs as well! It seems like every break into a new weight range (as in 190 to 180....or 180 to 170) is a bit of a struggle for me! Right now I am working on breaking from 160 to the 150s!

You're doing awesome girl, keep it up!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I am trying to leave the 170s behind, 4 lbs more to go but it seems so far away.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Love the mini goals :)
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I was 180 this morning...can't wait to kiss the 180's goodbye! Actually, no kiss for them lol.
  • raspberrytartgirl
    raspberrytartgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    how about tossing 180 pounds in the dumpster:smile: working my way to do that the 170's that is my next aim
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's phenomenal! Congrats! I want to hit 170 and then another mini goal for me to 160
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!