Help!!! Help!!!!

Options
I am starting over and have along way to go!!I I am 47 and had surgery in the spring.Trying to get going and struggling.To top it off I have a wedding to go to .got the invite today..

Replies

• Rororosie
    Rororosie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The journey starts with the first step... do the next thing you can do, then the next, and soon you will be well on your way. Make a plan for the wedding food, prepare by eating before hand and bring a protein bar or other portable food, and thinking over choices that might be the best for YOU!

Good job on posting and asking for help! That is a great step towards changing!
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    there's a few things you can do to get on the right track right away. First, have a POSITIVE attitude. don't think of the wedding as a ticking timebomb. its simply a guideline to use on a journey to better health. Second, switch pretty much ALL of your current daily beverages with WATER. water flushes bad things out. so make sure you get at least 8 cups a day. Third, eat your fruits and veggies and log them here on mfp. Fourth, find a way to get your body moving each day.