IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Ok, so that doesn't mean a whole lot to me with my work schedule, but this is for most of the rest of you--

bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gifbouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gifbouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gifbouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

"Jump around, jump around"--IT'S FRIDAY!

GET UP ALREADY!

The weekend is almost here!! party0010.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Ok, so that doesn't mean a whole lot to me with my work schedule, but this is for most of the rest of you--

bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gifbouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gifbouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gifbouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

"Jump around, jump around"--IT'S FRIDAY!

GET UP ALREADY!

The weekend is almost here!! party0010.gif
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about Friday being like any other day. Same here in this world. But the rest of the family has off, so I get to squeeze in time with them.

Have a beautiful and wonderful day everyone!!!!

(I can be a little extra happy because I didn't actually GAIN this week)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I love Fridays now, post-retail work! My favorite part is where I have to work every other Saturday morning at the hospital. Because of where I work (outpatient registration), there are often no patients, so I come in, clock in, go get my fruit, oatmeal, and hard-boiled egg breakfast in the caf, eat, and go directly to the gym where I can be ALONE to work out, and add an extra 10 minutes to elliptical and take an unusually long, hot shower. And GET PAID for it!! LOL....

I love my job. Even on Fridays.!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Today is "Make Chile Verde for Jeremy" Day!!

*woot woot!*

I love to cook...

*sigh*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am working today! But today and tomorrow are the last days I am watching Dylan (my charge)....then when we are back from vacay, going to look for another part-time childcare position. I already put an ad on Craigslist. We shall see!!! And then I should have my weekends back. NO Saturdays!!

Oh yeah, J works today doesn't he?? What shall you do all day?? LOL!! No one to give you strange looking sunburns on your neck!! :wink: :laugh: :tongue: Well, you have a little spice with the chili verde!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    GOOOD MORNING! lol I waqnt some chile verde! or somethin...*sniff* The closest I get to someone cooking for me was Hubbz making Hamburger Helper for himself the other night *LMAO* Such a sweetheart. He would have shared but too many calories for me.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    GOOOD MORNING! lol I waqnt some chile verde! or somethin...*sniff* The closest I get to someone cooking for me was Hubbz making Hamburger Helper for himself the other night *LMAO* Such a sweetheart. He would have shared but too many calories for me.

I actually love hamburger helper!! LMAO! For a quick meal!! hehe...make it with ground turkey and it isn't so bad!! :wink:

I love to cook but sometimes those basic, simple things I remember from growing up comfort me. And my mom was a wonderful cook too but she would take a break and make hamburger helper!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    morning sunshines!!!

I'm off work today...my summer schedule, talk about woot woot! lol....so I'll be here a little more most likely LOL....

Right now just sipping my coffee...mmmmmm w/ Italian Cream Creamer....so worth the cals! lol...and catching up on posts.

I'll take out my boy a bit later for my run, my head is still fuzzy from going out w/ my sister and the gals at work last night....fun fun fun....three Cosmo's!!! 3!!!............lol.......we danced a lot too so it wasn't sooo bad....lol okay it was...but it was kickass fun!!! lol

hugs and hope all your days rock!..........why oh why did I buy my child a MICROPHONE toy...sigh....love his sweet voice....but amped up right now is ahhhhh a bit much :ohwell: lmbo
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    Yippie! Yippe! Yippie!

I'm "working" from home this morning and heading to vacation in 6 short hours!

Yippie! Yippe! Yippie!

Happy Friday all! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I live for the weekends!!! :drinker:

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Ali & all - have you tried those creamers on blueberries or raspberries? Such a yummy dessert! :love:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options

I work on the weekends :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ali106
    Options

Ali & all - have you tried those creamers on blueberries or raspberries? Such a yummy dessert! :love:

oooooooooooooo not yet...he he he...great idea sista!!!

Funny, Beautiful AND SMART.....oh you are just keeping your stalking status w/ me girl...I tell ya!!! lol

Hugs....and pay no attention to that moving bush behind you.....just a bush...nothing more....:glasses:
    Ali
  • Shannon023
    Options

oooooooooooooo not yet...he he he...great idea sista!!!

Funny, Beautiful AND SMART.....oh you are just keeping your stalking status w/ me girl...I tell ya!!! lol

Hugs....and pay no attention to that moving bush behind you.....just a bush...nothing more....:glasses:
    Ali

Get thee out of the bush, girlie! Let's go get some bloody marys!!! (woot woot!) :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    morning sunshines!!!

I'm off work today...my summer schedule, talk about woot woot! lol....so I'll be here a little more most likely LOL....

Right now just sipping my coffee...mmmmmm w/ Italian Cream Creamer....so worth the cals! lol...and catching up on posts.

I'll take out my boy a bit later for my run, my head is still fuzzy from going out w/ my sister and the gals at work last night....fun fun fun....three Cosmo's!!! 3!!!............lol.......we danced a lot too so it wasn't sooo bad....lol okay it was...but it was kickass fun!!! lol

hugs and hope all your days rock!..........why oh why did I buy my child a MICROPHONE toy...sigh....love his sweet voice....but amped up right now is ahhhhh a bit much :ohwell: lmbo

And you didn't take me??? And you're here when I have to leave in 15 minutes??? :sad: :sad: It's a convenient excuse woman!!
  • ali106
    Options
    morning sunshines!!!

And you didn't take me??? And you're here when I have to leave in 15 minutes??? :sad: :sad: It's a convenient excuse woman!!

oh...did someone say something....I couldn't hear as I was looking at these AMAZING pictures of THREE beautiful women....not me....that met up and had a fun day....not me.....sigh....maybe????

aw how can I be like that w/ my twin!!! :heart: LOL...girl...you know you'll be texted to death today...prep yourself now LOL>.*.limbering up my texting fingers* LMBO....HUGS!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    morning sunshines!!!

oh...did someone say something....I couldn't hear as I was looking at these AMAZING pictures of THREE beautiful women....not me....that met up and had a fun day....not me.....sigh....maybe????

aw how can I be like that w/ my twin!!! :heart: LOL...girl...you know you'll be texted to death today...prep yourself now LOL>.*.limbering up my texting fingers* LMBO....HUGS!

I WOULD have met up with you if you lived closer!! Sheesh!! We WILL get together in the next few weeks! I will come stalk you if I have to!!!

Yayyyy...luvs me some text messages!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo!!! TGIF!!! Let me tell ya, I am ready for the weekend. Talk about a week from H-E-double hockey stick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And my fiance is off for the next 10 days after work tonight(plant shutdown) so we can do LOTS of "talking" :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Today is "Make Chile Verde for Jeremy" Day!!

U posted on the wrong thread U were looking for sex slang thread silly.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    So what's everyone doing for the weekend??

We'll be driving to Omaha to pick up my daughter, can't wait!!!! th_yipee.gif
  • ali106
    Options
    So what's everyone doing for the weekend??

We'll be driving to Omaha to pick up my daughter, can't wait!!!! th_yipee.gif

*got rope for under the car, check...harness to strap me in....check.....black outfit so I "blend" check....hmmm wonder if we can get some of those "omaha" steaks there....woops...back to plotting my "tag along" undetected....:bigsmile: *

Um...have fun girl!!!:flowerforyou:
    hugs!