Name a chubby celebrity you think is hot! :D

Options

Replies

• lexherrera
    lexherrera Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings, Rebel Wilson, and Gabourey Sidibe <3

EDIT: These women may or may not fit your definition of "chubby" -- regardless I've put their names here because they are women I truly admire no matter their size.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Is it Me or has the word "chubby" gotten new meaning or maybe perspectives are skewed because these people are celebs and there is a different standard. Some of these women y'all calling "chubby" if they lost 10 lbs would probably be a size 0 - 4.

ETA: By the same token, some are just Fat!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Jonah Hill and Jason Segel ;)
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Is it Me or has the word "chubby" gotten new meaning or maybe perspectives are skewed because these people are celebs and there is a different standard. Some of these women y'all calling "chubby" if they lost 10 lbs would probably be a size 0 - 4.

ETA: By the same token, some are just Fat!
    TO be fair hollywood chubby is usually any women with curves. That unless they turn anorexic will always be curvy regardless of size. Most people always look freaky when they try to be a size 0-4. Like their skin is being sucked into their bones. Jennifer Hudson is one of my examples at her most skinniest I thought she had botox done on her whole body. My preference is above and beyond to look healthy and most skinny 0-4 sizes look like they are dying. Maybe not on covers when they are photo shopped or on the red carpet with a team of make up artists. But those around town gossip magazine photos that are always "Look at so and so looking strung out. Must of caught her on a bad day. Maybe its less about a bad day, and maybe its the body trying its best to not die of hunger. That said Sarah Rue has always been up and down and has always had that your best friends cute sister thing going, and Nigella Lawson is always sexy whether it be her when she is a size 8 or her when she was a size 16. Curvy, yet healthy women are always sexy. Hollywood just happens to puts any healthy person into the plus size category.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Adam Richman from Man v. Food.

smiling.jpg

YES!

Another vote from me!
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The man who plays Mike in Mike & Molly!!

Billy Gardell. Totally agree he is hot. His comedy special is so funny. Made me want to move to Pittsburgh in the hopes that I would find some big lovable funny guy who liked loose meat sandwiches and Klondike bars.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Seth Rogen. It's that laugh, I tell you!
  • Brebrelynne
    Brebrelynne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Jack black...seth rogan. Wish I could consider Gerard butler to be chubby -.-
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    It used to be Daisy Fuentes but then she got slim...
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Jerome Bettis and Warren Sapps. I like big teddy bears.
  • Zenithtrip
    Zenithtrip Posts: 6
    Options
    2s63lgl.jpg
    Nathalie Meskens !
  • andydigger
    andydigger Posts: 3
    Options
    singer Adele
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    always loved John Goodman.

and the major crush went to Jerry Ferrara (Turtle on Entourage) pre-weight loss
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Anyone remember Mad TV? I always thought Will Sasso was hot.

43890727.jpg
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Queen Latifah

I :heart: Queen Latifah

Same here
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings. I want to crawl into her ample bosom and live out the rest of my days.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Jonah Hill & Kevin James.... Total Hotties :blushing:
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Alec Baldwin. Chubby & old. Lol
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Alec Baldwin and Nigella Lawson. I don't think I would like Alec Baldwin in real life, but Nigella Lawson also seems like a beautiful person.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    How is Nigella Lawson "chubby"?