HELP! I REALLY Want To Pig Out Right Now!

Options
Food Is My Weakness and recently I bought a bunch of fit and active healthy snacks like peanut butter and chocolate chewy bars,

chocolate and oats chewy bar, cinnamon crisps, natural and artificial fruit snacks, real fruit ice cream bars, low calorie popcorn, and

nonfat vanilla yogurt but now im thinking this was a mistake because having those snacks around cause me to crave them like crazy

and I feel like I would rather pig out and eat all of the snacks that are left over NOW so that I can get rid of them from the kitchen and

get over my cravings BUT I've already reached my calorie limit for today and I know that it will be a LOT of extra calories and then

as a result ill gain back a bunch of weight from eating all of that in just one day even though I really want to. Any advice on what you

think I should do??????? Thanks

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. You'll be disappointed in yourself tomorrow.

I want to too, but its not going t happen.

Self control :)
  • ellemusicrose
    Options
    Drink two glasses of water (it should help you to fill full.) Put yourself in a comfortable state of mind; listen to a favorite song, watch a favorite show, read a favorite book. Try to get to sleep ASAP!! Once you are sleeping you can't eat, lol. Get rid of the snacks.

Ok maybe you should get rid of the snacks and then do all that...hope that helps :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I looked back at your diary for a week and you are on very low calories. 1200 is most probably not enough at your height and age and this is why you want to binge. Work out your proper goal to eat so this doesn't happen. I can lose on 1650 and I'm way older so you can for sure eat some more.
  • jmb2805
    jmb2805 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All of those are really sugary snacks, so you may want to get rid of them right away. I know it is so hard - I have the WORST late night snack cravings (as I just started). Let's say NO together so we can feel better about ourselves in the morning!! :)
  • samarlove
    samarlove Posts: 24
    Options
    Drink water, and find somewhere to put the snacks that would be a pain to get to. For example, a pantry in the basement or garage. Also, talk your way through it, you really don't want to ruin a great day of eating do you?
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I looked back at your diary for a week and you are on very low calories. 1200 is most probably not enough at your height and age and this is why you want to binge. Work out your proper goal to eat so this doesn't happen. I can lose on 1650 and I'm way older so you can for sure eat some more.

I agree with this. Try to get closer to the 1490 that's your target. By being under for days at a time you've created too great a deficit and your body, not just your mind, is going to be on your case about it. If you want to stick at this, try keeping to the higher end of your limit, and if that doesn't work, eat even more.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Food Is My Weakness and recently I bought a bunch of fit and active healthy snacks like peanut butter and chocolate chewy bars,

chocolate and oats chewy bar, cinnamon crisps, natural and artificial fruit snacks, real fruit ice cream bars, low calorie popcorn, and

nonfat vanilla yogurt but now im thinking this was a mistake because having those snacks around cause me to crave them like crazy

and I feel like I would rather pig out and eat all of the snacks that are left over NOW so that I can get rid of them from the kitchen and

get over my cravings BUT I've already reached my calorie limit for today and I know that it will be a LOT of extra calories and then

as a result ill gain back a bunch of weight from eating all of that in just one day even though I really want to. Any advice on what you

think I should do??????? Thanks

Get rid of them now, anyway you can. Throw them out in a dumpster where you can't fish them out. Or fill the sink with soapy water, take the wrappings off, and throw them in the water.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    It just turned midnight here, so I ate two cookies with two glasses of ice water. It will count for tomorrow:)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Go drop as much of that stuff in the freezer as you can. Then you can take it out little by little as you want it. It is hard but you can do it.
  • aprell423
    aprell423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I ended up NOT eating all those snacks and instead going to bed with

water. I feel better that I didn't pig out! Thanks again! :-)
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I ended up NOT eating all those snacks and instead going to bed with

water. I feel better that I didn't pig out! Thanks again! :-)

Good for you! And lesson learned ????