trying to get it right this time around

Options
I am new to this web stuff, and i just would like to say that i am open to any and all suggestions on exercises and healthy eating plans. Any ideas on healthy recipe's?

Replies

• BiancaK
    BiancaK Posts: 10
    Options
    I have used other online weight/calorie tracking systems, but this one is the BEST! It is user friendly, easy to complete and gives me such a positive feeling. I am currently eating 3 meals and 2-3 snacks..three to four hours apart, focusing on grilled or baked proteins and lots of fresh or frozen veggies. I was told to always eat a protein-like nuts-when you eat fruit...never eat fruit alone. I have followed this system in the past and had great results. My work schedule changed and blew my system out of the water! I am now refocused and ready to rock this weight off! Good luck!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i live in the country not close to a gym i do alot of exersice tapes this time of year i grill a lot on the bbq eat a lot of salads not mac or potatoe only green:laugh: and i might be lying i try good luck this time around
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    I thik Prevention *the website/magazine has some great healthy recipes. I will let you know if I fine any specific ones :flowerforyou:
  • CMAB
    CMAB Posts: 21
    Options
    Dawn I absolutely love the Prevention website! I'm on it at least once a day - there is so much information out there.

Welcome to the site, Vonsetta, you'll love this place. :)
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Vonsetta,

There are lots of recipes on the boards, which I haven't explored yet. I used a recipe from cooking light last night for crook pot chicken stew. It was great, approximately 300 calories for a nice healthy serving. I'd be happy to share. Congratulations on getting started!
  • bunny4oh
    Options
    Check out the book Fit For Life. It's the all about the perfect combination of foods!