Lets do this!!!

Options
Hello MFP users!

My name is Karen and I'm currently a student at university. I've been struggling with weight all my life .Yes, yes. I was the chubby kid who could never lose weight. But all that ends today! I've learned that only I can make the changes I want to see in my self and life and yes, its not going to be easy, but it can--and will be done!

So cheesy little "letsgettoknoweachother" starter: Your name, a little something about you and a motivational quote that keeps you going.

>> Hey guys! I'm Karen. My favourite bands are Nickelback, Marianas Trench and Hedley (their all Canadian.... shocker! :P). A
quote that keeps me going is "If you fail to try then you've tried to fail."

Keep up the great effort guys! Feel free to add me as a friend anytime! A strong community supports each other through thick and thin, on sunny and rainy days :)

Cheers and much love,
Karen

Replies

• mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) and good luck on your new journey
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm Wilma, I'm also a student too in Criminal Justice. I love music, comedy, and zebra prints. :)

"Suck it up and someday you won't have to suck it in."
  • itstartswithastep
    Options
    Hello (:
    I'm Carey, I'm 18 just finished my a levels and planning to taking a gap year :)
    I love summer, green smoothies, films and interior decorating!
    A quote I like is 'fall down seven times, stand up eight,. That pretty much sums up my life.
    I also like 'a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'
  • kserpes
    kserpes Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)