From Malaysia with Love.. To loose 140lbs

Hi All~!!
Good Day to you.

I'm joyful to founf a User-friendly fitness portal. Highly appreciate for all Mike's efforts in building the community and the website. I'm Dayu, from Malaysia. I really indeed need to loose weight. I am 27 years old and 103 kgs. I'm looking forward to change my eating pattern and more tactful in selecting the food that I eat. I'll consistantly go to gym twice a week, I don't eat crap & my metabolism is so low. I really sure that your portal will assist me in achieving my personal best shape. I'm really ethusiastic now. Thanks for making it FREE!!

bridalhenna@gmail.com

Replies

• Hi All~!!
    Good Day to you.

I'm joyful to founf a User-friendly fitness portal. Highly appreciate for all Mike's efforts in building the community and the website. I'm Dayu, from Malaysia. I really indeed need to loose weight. I am 27 years old and 103 kgs. I'm looking forward to change my eating pattern and more tactful in selecting the food that I eat. I'll consistantly go to gym twice a week, I don't eat crap & my metabolism is so low. I really sure that your portal will assist me in achieving my personal best shape. I'm really ethusiastic now. Thanks for making it FREE!!

bridalhenna@gmail.com