#fitbitproblems

my fitbit one just told me I got 30 minutes of sleep last night. an hour and a half the night before. and no sleep activity tracked.

am I dead?

if I'm not dead, what am I doing wrong when I go into "sleep mode"?...

Replies

• kristy6ward
    kristy6ward Posts: 332 Member
    New batteries?
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    New batteries?

I probably should have said I only have two nights of tracking because its two days old. so i hope i don't need new batteries already... it tracked fine all day yesterday. I just can't seem to figure out this sleep thing. which I'm actually really good at and I was hoping my fitbit would tell me just HOW good I am.
  • knekno
    knekno Posts: 20 Member
    Is the counter still running when you wake up? I've managed to turn it off a few times while sleeping.
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    If you go onto the site and manually enter the sleep/wake times, does it say the same thing? Is it on your non- dominate wrist at night? There is a fitbit group- might be able to answer. Those are my only ideas.
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    In your Fitbit account, your sleep tracking can be set to normal or sensitive. You may need to change it to less sensitive? Go to settings, then device settings, then scroll down to see it.
  • theruby
    theruby Posts: 36
    are you manually logging your sleep. or using the device's button to log it? I made the mistake of inputing the wrong times on my sleep at first when I manually logged a couple of times because I didn't pay attention to the whole "night before" button. Especially if you don't go to bed until after midnight. And of course the first night, because I didn't have it the night before lol