I have no idea.

Clueless.

And solipsistic at its best.

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Drunk again :p

Life is what we make it. Only WE can pave the way for our journey and fulfill this very thing we call life.
  • Wag1one
    Wag1one Posts: 46
    Options
    Drunk again :p

Life is what we make it. Only WE can pave the way for our journey and fulfill this very thing we call life.

Trying to :-) am a lazy drunk lol

Yea I still don't understand.

What does it mean?
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Da *kitten*.
  • Wag1one
    Options
    Da *kitten*.

I am so dumb that I don't understand?.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Happy Towel Day!
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Life is about posting bizarre internet questions containing seldom-used references that cause the readers to ask "WTF?" and Google the meaning of the words.
    Congratulations, your life is now fulfilled and holds nothing more for you.
  • Lessthanpenguins
    Lessthanpenguins Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Happy Towel Day!

^ This. Thanks for all the fish.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    therealdeal.png
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Life.
    What is it?
    How do you know?
    How do you live?
    I have no idea.
    Clueless.

Your purpose is to produce offspring with the best genetic mate possible and to find the end of the rainbow.
    (A wizard told me while I was drunk.)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    funny-animal-gifs-hippo-used-hyperbeam.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

QFT
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Life.
    What is it?
    How do you know?
    How do you live?
    I have no idea.
    Clueless.

Your purpose is to produce offspring with the best genetic mate possible and to find the end of the rainbow.

Hahahahaha epic!
  • crenner07
    crenner07 Posts: 36
    Options

Happy Towel Day!

^ This. Thanks for all the fish.

^ This. Thank you Douglas Adams.
  • Wag1one
    Options
    Life.
    What is it?
    How do you know?
    How do you live?
    I have no idea.
    Clueless.

Oh man - you sure have confused me even more now!

I was doing fine when I only had to figure out the whole business about "life" - now I have the added worry to find the best genetic mate possible - do you know how hard that is?!!!!!!

And I mean rainbow? Find the end of the rainbow? Does it even exist? How am I ever gonna find the end of the rainbow?
    Nah, I don't believe ya.
    I don't believe a rainbow even exist.

Clearly, the phenomenon is real, as a rainbow can be observed by multiple people, can be photographed, the physics of how a rainbow is "formed" are well understood, etc.

However, when looking at a rainbow, changing your position changes the position of the rainbow, so even if you are standing right next to me you will not be seeing exactly the same rainbow as I am observing. When seen from a moving vehicle, the rainbow appears to move with you.

So is a rainbow an observer-dependent reality or does it exist independently of observation?

I am so confused now :-) and I hate being confused when I ain't even drunk :-(
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Life.
    What is it?
    How do you know?
    How do you live?
    I have no idea.
    Clueless.

I was doing fine when I only had to figure out the whole business about "life" - now I have the added worry to find the best genetic mate possible - do you know how hard that is?!!!!!!

And I mean rainbow? Find the end of the rainbow? Does it even exist? How am I ever gonna find the end of the rainbow?
    Nah, I don't believe ya.

Clearly, the phenomenon is real, as a rainbow can be observed by multiple people, can be photographed, the physics of how a rainbow is "formed" are well understood, etc.

However, when looking at a rainbow, changing your position changes the position of the rainbow, so even if you are standing right next to me you will not be seeing exactly the same rainbow as I am observing. When seen from a moving vehicle, the rainbow appears to move with you.

So is a rainbow an observer-dependent reality or does it exist independently of observation?

Yes you can get to the end of "a" rainbow. If you understand how rainbows work and have the equipment to measure and mark.
  • Wag1one
    Options
    Life.
    What is it?
    How do you know?
    How do you live?
    I have no idea.
    Clueless.

Nah, I don't believe ya.

Yes you can get to the end of "a" rainbow. If you understand how rainbows work and have the equipment to measure and mark.

How would you know you have reached the "end" - isn't a rainbow a whole circle? and we only see the arc on the sky as the horizon blocks the rest? Nah I don't believe ya ;-)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Life.
    What is it?
    How do you know?
    How do you live?
    I have no idea.
    Clueless.

You look to be a pretty suitable candidate.