need weighloss advice pleeeaaase!

Options
I'm new to mfp but so far I'm getting the hang of it. Problem is I can't go to the gym yet to really turn up my workouts the way I want. I just had my baby two months ago and I don't want to get a gym membership bc we're about to move in 2 months. I plan on finding a crossfit gym once we get to ga. In the mean time I'm pretty much confined to home. Can I please get some good workout suggestions so I can start getting toned at home? I'm 27, an army vet so I'm not new to working out. I just don't feel right not doing cardio/running and I feel lost. I have 5 and 10 lb free weights and an 8lb kettle bell. I need some good advice please! Even dieting suggestions so I can shed fat. I recently started clean eating too which is amazing.

Replies

• NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    I do all my training from home. I use a program called YAYOG (MarkLauren.com). They have an APP for the iPhone and also have a two books you can purchase.

If you want to go the free route... Check-out bodyrock.tv

Hope this helps!
  • kat10796
    kat10796 Posts: 4
    Options
    Dang *weight loss* my topic is misspelled! Oh well

Thanks, do those incorporate weights too? I miss the gym so much, but it is impossible for me to go right now, sucks.
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    YAYOG is purely bodyweight exercises. No weights. You use stuff you have around the house.

bodyrock.tv is kinda mixed. You can substitute items around the house but its easier if you have some of the equipment they use
  • Alicew1411
    Alicew1411 Posts: 9
    Options
    i'm doing all my exercise from home, ive started the Jillian Michael's 30 day shread, ther's 3 levels you do 10 days on each obv starting on level 1.. only started it yesterday but so far so good, woke up aching but as they say no pain no gain lol x
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You could also try fitnessblender.com I love that website. They have strength, cardio, HIIT workouts ect. I use that site when I want to mix things up.
  • kat10796
    kat10796 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've been hearing good things about the 30 day shred. I'm going to check that out now!