First thing you're going to do when you reach your goal

Options
12346»

Replies

• NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    The VERY first thing:
    1) Cry and thank my husband for accepting and loving me how I was in my overweight and unhealthy state and never pushing me or pressuring me but instead when I was ready supporting me to become a hell of a lot healthier....and better looking.
    2) Go to Victoria Secret and get something sassy(brownchickenbrowncow!!!)
    3) I might just get my very first tattoo
    4) Set more health and fitness goals
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    * Go on the biggest shopping spree ever and donate my "big" clothes
    * Get this hair style I hvae wanted forever and have been saving as a reward
    * Take some sexy bedroom pics for my boyfriend ;-)

And of course jump up and down like a little kid lol
  • edack72
    edack72 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Make a new goal

Absolutely!!!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Going shopping and finally enjoying who I am for once
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The VERY first thing:
    1) Cry and thank my husband for accepting and loving me how I was in my overweight and unhealthy state and never pushing me or pressuring me but instead when I was ready supporting me to become a hell of a lot healthier....and better looking.
    2) Go to Victoria Secret and get something sassy(brownchickenbrowncow!!!)
    3) I might just get my very first tattoo
    4) Set more health and fitness goals

Love this one, especially giving your Husband credit :)
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Make a new goal

This. I just reaches my gw today. Now I move on to the next goal of another 10lbs.
  • blakerb29
    blakerb29 Posts: 74
    Options
    Take a picture & start new goal which will be returning to weight training.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Buy a new dress and a pair of heels.
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I will definitely go out and buy the cutest bathing suit I can ( bikini ) and go to the beach and take a photo to show the world my accomplishment.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal in March and to be honest it was a bit anti-climatic. I still had flab in spots and there was some moments of panic about 'now what?!' I did go shopping and bought new clothes, and I also bought some new shoes because my feet have shrunk half a size lol. But, frankly I was really uncomfortable with my new body-I found myself still wanting to wear baggy clothes etc.

I realized that weight loss was only the first part of this whole thing and decided to start walking and begin a strength training program. That led me to becoming interested in eating a more natural diet (getting away from processed foods etc). Fast forward a couple months-I'm now 7lbs under my maintenance weight, had to re-buy all different clothes because my shape has changed so much and my body is looking pretty darn amazing right now, due to the walking/strength training/extra weight loss. My skin has also really cleared up since changing my diet, which was an unexpected bonus. I finally feel like I've 'arrived' and have my goal body now :) To celebrate I went out this week and bought a two piece swim suit. I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the store dressing room flexing/checking myself out lol! Last summer I wore a one piece with a long skirted bottom. I also kept a cover-up on most of the time. This year I'm going to be the first one in the water :)
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    rock my new self at the beach with a HUGE smile! :)
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    After setting some new goals to maintain, I'm going to go on a giant thrift store shopping spree to replace my too-big wardrobe.

19561d1365696282-woman-assaults-boyfriend-because-he-will-not-stop-singing-catchy-thrift-shop-song-tumblr_mivm0ouei71qgbqb9o1_500.gif

'Is that your grandmas coat...hehehe' ????
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have rewards set for every ten pounds I lose but when I hit my goal weight, the husband and I are going to Germany for two weeks to tour about a dozen different zoos there, as well as a bunch of other famous places.
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Umm Keep on going ?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Sigh. At this point, I say I'd probably die of shock.
  • skidoo1122
    skidoo1122 Posts: 55
    Options
    Setting a new goal for my weight. Buy a Jeep so we can take the doors off, top off and let hair fly in the wind. My boys are so excited. Go to the sand dunes and play hard.
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've met it once before and never really did anything. This time I will set a new fitness goal, and I will go shopping for an EXTREMELY sexy outfit to wear for my husband's birthday surprise taking place in October 2014. ;)
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm saving up to buy my first bike. In the meantime I'll be taking driving lessons.