Starting Again.....in need of Motivation!!!

Options
Hi everybody, I need to get back on MFP, I started pretty good and got to lose 21lbs so far but I'm still overweight and have actually gained 3 already from what I had lost!!! I stopped loggin in for about a month, I need to get back to it!!!! Stress, School, Anxiety have all contributed to me letting go of MFP but I am willing to make this part of my daily schedule again. :wink:
I am 25, 5'7'' and my end goal is aprox 130.
If you are willing to take this challange, feel free to add me, we can do this together! :)

Replies

• xLoveLexi
    xLoveLexi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just recently started MFP again and I could totally help motivate you (I need the motivation as well lol). I'm 17, 5'5" and my goal weight is around 130 too! I'll add you (:
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • xMandyLynnx
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell! I forgot about this site, and rejoined! Love it! I know you can do it! We all can!! =) GL!!
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'll add you - I'm 5'6.5 and want to be around 130-133 pounds. Nearly there now but I know what it's like to lose, stop, lose again! Hoping this is the final time!!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I need to get back on MFP, I started pretty good and got to lose 21lbs so far but I'm still overweight and have actually gained 3 already from what I had lost!!! I stopped loggin in for about a month, I need to get back to it!!!! Stress, School, Anxiety have all contributed to me letting go of MFP but I am willing to make this part of my daily schedule again. :wink:
    I am 25, 5'7'' and my end goal is aprox 130.
    If you are willing to take this challange, feel free to add me, we can do this together! :)

Hi, feel free to add me, I try to be as supportive and positive as possible!

I'm Ginny, 25, 5'6 :)

Good luck!