The story so far .... 68lbs lost

Options
kimmiemac30
kimmiemac30 Posts: 19 Member
I started out on my journey nearly 3 years ago in September 2010, I initially lost 89lbs using Diet Chef and MFP but did not exercise. When I reached a weight I was happy with I decided to go it alone, I then put 42lbs back on. I came back to MFP in January this year and have been logging regularly. I started walking in February and today had to throw my trainers out after clocking up roughly 170 miles in them ...e2876f86-e7fb-4760-943b-b90d91dec379_zpscee03dd2.jpg

....and break in my new pair :smile:4ed8a450-8df0-4de3-b687-461d8b82165b_zpsd7477444.jpg

Forgetting my blip in the middle, I've lost 68lbs and decided to share my comparison pic for some mid way motivation 44db98b2-4028-4412-9a76-2728c97f9210_zps9ae09548.jpg

Replies

• autniccole
    autniccole Posts: 36
    Options
    Awesome progress! I can't wait to say I'm that far along!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!!!! I know that I quit MFP last year and regained everything I lost (had only lost about 15). Logging and support is great for keeping us motivated and honest with ourselves!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • thermofax
    thermofax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should be VERY proud. You look GREAT!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :drinker: You look amazing!!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Love the pants btw! :love:
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Doing great. Keep wearing out those trainers and you'll be at goal before you know it!
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    awesome job! I am about the same progress as you - started July 2011 and am down about 60-65 lbs . You are rocking those flowered pants - they are so cute - wish I had the confidence to wear patterned pants! Keep it up and if you want to add me please do. Again great job!
    Angie
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well done. Great work. Proud to have you as one of MFP friends as you are an inspiration.
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Super awesome! You look great!!
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look so cute - awesome job!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • naomiinkster1
    naomiinkster1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Its such and encouragement to the rest of us, keep up the good work!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Amazing progress so far!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great work! You looks os happy and confident!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!