College peoples

Options
Hello there!

I am a 23 yr old college senior, on the road to a smaller jean size. I originally started out at 230 lbs (oh, I'm 5'7), then I started eating better and exercising. I went from a size 18/20 to a 16/18. I kept going for a while when I was on a break from school. When I came back to school I was at 200 lbs. This was back in October, I started classes again and I gained a little more than half of that back, some of it is muscle so it's not all bad; but now I weigh in around 220. I want to lose about 50 lbs to get me down to 170-ish.

I want to get there by the end of the year, I think that's a good time chunk for me

I have a fitblr, so if any of you have tumblr or a fitblr, feel free to follow!!
Sunnydayez.tumblr.com

-M

Replies

• new1meww
    new1meww Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This sounds exactly like me!!! My weight's been up and down since I've been in college. I started at 225, then dropped to 190 lbs in Summer 2011. Then back to 215 lbs after my sophomore year. I dropped 30 lbs last summer, then back to 215 lbs now. It's been crazy. I wish you the best in reaching your goal :) !!!!!
  • ryandorkoski
    Options
    Good luck on reaching your goals!