Options

Replies

• bethanyrees4
    Options
    PINK PINK PINK
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I like the blue on you best. You look great in both though!
  • Ophelia111
    Ophelia111 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Definitely the blue one! I agree that pink is distracting. You look great!! Congrats on your progress :)
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    BLUE!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    It's bikini season, wear a bikini! The kind with ties on the sides will be particularly flattering to your physique. String bikini's were practically made for your kind of build. Feel blessed, you are.

check your PM's for the best article (with pic's) I found on the topic.

can you share the article? curious...

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/beauty/guides/summer-beauty/the-best-swimsuits-for-boy-shapes/?page=4

It makes sense. I am more boxy and I think this would showcase well. I think I may get a bikini as well. You can never have too many pictures right? :drinker:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I like the pink one's color, but I think the blue looks better with your skin tone.
  • MeeraAnnT
    MeeraAnnT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    blue!
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i love the pink but i think blue actually fits you better.

SO BLUE!!
  • maryhannold
    maryhannold Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I personally think the blue is more flattering. Congrats!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It's bikini season, wear a bikini! The kind with ties on the sides will be particularly flattering to your physique. String bikini's were practically made for your kind of build. Feel blessed, you are.

check your PM's for the best article (with pic's) I found on the topic.

can you share the article? curious...

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/beauty/guides/summer-beauty/the-best-swimsuits-for-boy-shapes/?page=4

It makes sense. I am more boxy and I think this would showcase well. I think I may get a bikini as well. You can never have too many pictures right? :drinker:

Thank you for accepting that article gracefully and for asking permission to share. Beauty is as beauty does:flowerforyou: I appreciate members of this site like you who are gracious and open, not to mention successful in your goals. Congrats on your efforts OP. Great work!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Blue! Love it.
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I definitely think that the blue looks best on you. Good luck choosing!
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Go with the pink! It looks like it fits better (just from the photos, no idea if it's really better fitting) and since it's got brighter colors, it'll be easier to see that you shrank since last photo because its hard to tell in black/ dark colors.

Ps: You look amazing! Just thought I'd add that in. I'm especially jealous of your thighs!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Blue
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The blue looks best on you :)
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Blue!!
  • paradisochick
    Options
    blue. when i look at the pink, i'm focusing more on the outfit than the progress. you want the outfit to showcase you, not upstage you

I like the blue because of this reason as well.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Although I really like the pink colour I think the blue would be better for progress pics - it's less eyecatching and it'll photograph better - but that's just my two cents :bigsmile:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    if you were comfortable wearing bikini bottoms then that would be the way to go as you have great legs and your current choices are hiding those legs and that booty.

She's a classy Girl, no need to show off the goods like that.

I disagree with your comment.There is nothing wrong with a string bikini so long as you pass decency laws and are comfortable. Wearing one would not detract from anyone's classiness.

Classiness is about attitude not about clothing. For example, drunk person groping people who do not want to be grouped and laughing as they spill their drink all over other people is not classy. The person who screams at their waitress because their ice tea is too sweet is not classy. Class, in my opinion, is determined by how you treat other people. If you behave in a manner that is cruel or demeaning to others, you're classless no matter how you dress.

TLDR: Being a good person makes you classy, not wearing nice clothing. :)
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    love the blue on you, you look really toned