Feel free to add me

Options
I read lots of message boards of people looking for MFP friends and support. Well, feel free to add me. I figure this is easier than responding to all of them. If you are up to having new MFP friends, I encourage you to add a comment here so we can all continue to find the encouragement and support to reach our goals.

Replies

• TriciaTaylor2011
    Options
    :smile: Hello and happy Saturday and Memorial Day Weekend! I too am one that goes through all the message boards and found that I wasn't getting out of the house but still SITTING...haha! I just happened to catch this as I was getting ready to close and thought I would add you. I need all the support I can get. I seem to continually come and go, but I am turning 45 on Tuesday and am heavier than I have ever been, and decided last week to take charge and have taken off some water weight, AND I have been doing some kind of activity every day, with the exception of Wednesday...took a break as I knew I was going to be busy over the weekend. I have also been taking charge of my nutrition; What a concept. . LOL!

This will be my first weekend NOT overindulging on food. . I sure can pick the weekends. I figured if not this weekend than when? There will always be an excuse if I let it.
    Well, have a safe and happy holiday and thanks for letting me add you. I look forward to chatting/messaging with you.

Tricia
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    could use some more encouragement.
  • shikiwiki13
    shikiwiki13 Posts: 16
    Options
    Please answer my last post, having trouble maintaining my weightloss.