I'm serious now! Friends?

Options
Lochlyn_D
Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
Hello. My name is Loch. I am 27 years old and I'm fat.

Since I turned 20, I have been slowly blowing up like a balloon.

64if6x.jpg

I'm sick of it. I'm done with it.

My doctor and a dietician have advised me that my problem isn't food, so much as exercise, or lack thereof. So I am going to try to get more of that. I might even get a job.

339hr8m.jpg

It would be very nice to have some friends to support me, and who I can also support in return.

Look forward to meeting some new people. Give me your stories. Add me as a friend so we can witness each others success!

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 25 and want to lose around 28lbs altogether! You can add me if you like!
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'll be both of your friend :p I need to lose 24lbs and I definitely need the support right now!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Food is the problem.

People CAN lose weight without exercise.

You CAN'T out exercise a bad, poor diet/overeating.

Interesting doctor.
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request :)
  • jannessy
    jannessy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me aswell my goal is to lose 40 pounds
  • wcugirl04
    wcugirl04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been on here since January 2013, and have lost 30 lbs. I have about 40 lbs to go.. Congrats on beginning your journey! Hang in there! I will send you a request. :)
  • JuliaSBoyd
    JuliaSBoyd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You have made the right move by joining MFP. Last year I lost 26 kilos in 6 months using the online tools. This year unfortunately I have had a wee slip up and put on some of the weight I had lost, so I am back on here starting afresh and raring to go.
    Please feel free to add me on here. We all need support from friends new and old.

Jules
  • miss_holly01
    miss_holly01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :) likewise looking for some friends to help with motivation. I'm looking to increase my exersise levels too :).
  • leatrez
    leatrez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am 35 and I want to lose 40lbs. I need lots of motivation to exercise too.