creepy nsv...counts?

Options
guitarguyshred
guitarguyshred Posts: 482 Member
There was an old creepy guy who straight up was hitting on me! He wanted to know all about me and my workouts and said I was muscular.....while staring at me the whole time. Its an NSV but i wish it never happened......the nightmares lol

Replies

• palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I was doing some yoga type exercises and stretches at the gym and an old creepster in short shorts came up to me and told me my floor routine was flawless. It totally made me self conscious about working out there, I sort of assumed everyone was minding their own busniess and doing their own thing. Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut, even if you are trying to give someone a compliment.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    LOL it's an NSV alright!

Will you be bumping into him again? That would be awkward haha. Maybe he's genuinely interested in bulking up?
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Maybe start by deleting this post AHA :P

jk, good for you about your progress, I'm sure you won't be scarred for life
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Now you know how it feels to be a woman and have random strangers hit on you. Unwelcome as hell.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wait... what did you say? I was busy creeping your pics... you are quite muscular.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    That's really crazy lol. Poor you! Hmmmm maybe everytime his face pops up in your head- imagine its a pretty girl? I guess over time you'll forget?!
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Now you know how it feels to be a woman and have random strangers hit on you. Unwelcome as hell.

QFT. The best way I've heard homophobia summed up is "the fear that another man will treat you the way you treat women."
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    There was an old creepy guy who straight up was hitting on me! He wanted to know all about me and my workouts and said I was muscular.....while staring at me the whole time. Its an NSV but i wish it never happened......the nightmares lol
    This absolutely made my day. LOL!
  • shootergirlnc
    shootergirlnc Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I'm cracking up at this. You, sir, have made my afternoon. (I'm easily amused)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!