75 lbs down 25 left to go! This Momma's doing it!!

klcalliari
klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
To all of those that are struggling, please know that in time it WILL happen if you just stick with it. There were many weeks where I did not lose a thing, many weeks where I gained weight.
But overall that scale reads 160 right now and July 2011 it said 238. So somewhere in there I must have had weeks where the scale went down.

I tried everything. I found what worked, what didn't work, what sucked :) But the point is that I KEPT TRYING. So now i'm in a happy place where I fit my pre-"fat" clothes and am getting a little complacent. So I'm posting here to try to motivate others and get a little motivation back in return.

So if anybody wants someone to push them along, offer advice, motivate, etc. feel free to add me and we can keep pushing each other. I excel in the workout arena so if that's your trouble spot I'm your girl!
And now for my transformation in pics !!

I lost weight for my wedding... Life was good
wedding_zpsea5b020f.jpg
Then I got pregnant and hit 238 lbs on a 5'6" frame. OUCH
preggo_zpsf4a6b1c2.jpg
Had the baby, and BOY was it a rude awakening. I was no longer pregnant and big. Now I was just plain old BIG
DSC_0187_zps8a10b177.jpg
Then I found Insanity and Turbofire and now p90x.
InsanitybeforeafterandafterTurbofire_zps68eb9c2d.jpg

So now here I am today and i'm so close I can taste it.
profilepic_zps0fd5394b.jpg
Add me only if you want more than just "good job" and other inane comments. I want to pay it forward and do what I can to help and pay forward what others have done for me on my journey.
Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• weberk
    weberk Posts: 34 Member
    You look awesome!
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Wow!! What an incredible transformation! All your hard work has definitely paid off. You are an inspiration! Just a little question about the programs you did...of the three which did you have the best results with? I'm almost through Insanity and trying to decide what I should do next. Thanks for the feedback and congrats again!!
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Girl I love these pictures!!! So inspiring.
  • tamhum1
    tamhum1 Posts: 2
    You are doing great. I hope I do just as good and stick with it.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    you look great
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Nice guns and a great job overall.
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Thank you all! I just keep reminding myself 25 lbs is NOT that much left. Gotta keep going!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    You look great!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Awesome job!! Funny thing is you totally do not look 238lbs in the pregnancy photo!! But I hear ya, I'm still at the "just overweight" part after kids :-( But getting there
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    fantastic job, you look amazing, congrats on the baby, too cute!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Wow, you look great! I love the definition in your arms in the last photo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!