Finally In "Onederland"

Options
KyleWitt87
KyleWitt87 Posts: 17 Member
When I first started MFP I weighed over 230lbs and today I decided to weigh myself after not weighing in for a couple weeks and I'm at 199.4 lbs lol. I'm just so pumped to finally be below 200 and to actually prove to myself that what I'm doing is actually working. I haven't weighed this little since high school and I just had to share my excitement on here and to shout out to everyone else that if you stick with it and dedicate yourself, anything is possible.

Replies

• enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Keep it going
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!! onederland is a fantastic place to be... now you will work even harder to never see a 2 again :)
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You are right, it may take a while but being persistent and sticking with it is important!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    awesum!!! yes I feel the same.. I was 200+ for about 5yrs (where before then i never was) but now im ranging btwn 193-198, 5lb range.. when i started mfp i was 234! so yes def a difference and am 5 pant sizes smaller also, feels soo good and I never want to see 200 again on the scale!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Very well done, a great feeling isn't it ? And and a barrier broken

Welcome to "Onederland"
  • swagtier
    swagtier Posts: 53
    Options
    Ahh same happened to me today. I haven't been this light since high school :)
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Onederful!!!!! Happy for you!!! Hard word does pay off.
  • KyleWitt87
    KyleWitt87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And yes it feels really nice to finally be here. I hit a barrier at 210 that seemed impossible to get through but I made it through & refuse to go back.... unless its all muscle lol!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!