New to here...

Options
Paws4Luv
Paws4Luv Posts: 86 Member
My name is Kelli and I'm a 23 year old female whose a veterinary technician. I've gained at least 25 lbs back from an eating disorder and weigh 153 now. Before I met my boyfriend I was about 125lbs but didn't lose the weight the right way. Ive gained my weight back in a period of 6 months and I want to weigh at least 125-120 again and want to do it right this time. I've been exercising for the last week and lost 2 lbs. I would like to have some buddies who can be motivating and trying to lose as much weight as me or what not. i don't know how this website works but I am very determined to lose weight. No matter how long it takes I want to be fit and toned and feel great. I've changed my diet and and am open to new ideas about how to keep motivated and what not.... Any type of help would be great like what work outs to do and how much to eat. I have an hour glass figure and go to the gym 6-7 days a week now. I do cardio and weights but I want to make sure I'm doing it right and not just wasting time doing this stuff and wot be able to see results. Thanks !

Replies

• miss_melissa_
    Options
    Welcome Kelli!! I'm sure you will find a lot of support on here.