3 wks. and counting

Options
Well I'm 3 wks. into the program and I'm not bored yet counting my calories. I guess it's because I can eat anything I want but I need to portion control it and I seem to be doing well. I just hope I can really stay with it. I've lost 12 pounds in these 3 weeks and I guess that's an insentive. What I actually have to realize is that I didn't put all this weight on in a few weeks so it's not going to come off in just a little bit of time. For me this really has to be a lifestyle change....slap slap slap to my face ! ! !

Replies

• AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    12 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome! It's taken me months to loose what I have lost. Keep up the hard work it will pay off.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    LOL I love how you slapped yourself! My twin sister and i do that same thing! Seriously though GOOD for you! i haven't gotten bored counting calories yet, although in the past i tried it and no luck sticking to it. Thanks to MFP, I've become addicted lol! Keep up the great work and feel free to add me for chats or support! You go Girl!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is a lot of weight for 3 weeks good for you!!!!! Keep it up I am obsessed now with the counting of the calories and it is like a game now I love it.

Debbie
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Awesome job. . .12 lbs in 3 weeks!!!! I have found I actually enjoy logging my food & exercise. . .it's like a "game" getting to see how good I can do =) And I love "LOSING" at this game. . .okay, corny I know. . . :laugh:

Keep up the great job & you will reach all of your goals!!!
  • olivia39
    olivia39 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great Job Suzzilady! Wow I wish I could do that too!I have just started on my weightloss journey. Still struggling.Hope It's gonna be worth it.