what do you know about jenny craig (UK)?

Options
I've been on a similar programme but there isn't a vast choice of vegetarian meals and I've had problems with delivery so I was thinking of trying Jenny Craig. I've looked at the website which tells you everything...except how much it costs :noway:
trying to find out the cost before signing up or a very lengthy phone call seems to be impossible. Just plain sneaky if you ask me but if anyone in the UK has tried it, or knows how much it costs monthly, please share.

Replies

• gw348
    gw348 Posts: 4
    Options
    Same here in the Colonies as in the UK.

Waste of money. Nothing can take the place of good nutrition and exercise, and those are FREE!
  • pinkandloopy
    Options
    patronise me much? try working 12 hours a day with a 3 hr round commute and see how much time you have to cook. how rude!!!
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Do they have Nutrisystem in the UK? I've never tried it but I've had several friends be VERY successful using it. When I looked into it, I was surprised that they had a vegetarian program since most of the packaged meal programs don't seem to offer many choices there.
  • pinkandloopy
    Options
    hey, thanks Jess...I just googled and it seems that it was available and now isn't. Maybe it wasn't as successful here?
  • trishkinna
    Options
    I've been on Jenny Craig for a while now and have lost 42 pounds (with more to go). It is a bit expensive but worth every pound and penny. Price list can be found

http://committobefitclub.blogspot.com/2008/01/jenny-craig-food-price-list.html

I COULD lose weight exercising regularly and with proper nutrition, but I seem to need a strict regimen. Jenny Craig offers it, and I've been successful!

Trish :happy:
  • pinkandloopy
    Options
    I've been on Jenny Craig for a while now and have lost 42 pounds (with more to go). It is a bit expensive but worth every pound and penny. Price list can be found

http://committobefitclub.blogspot.com/2008/01/jenny-craig-food-price-list.html

I COULD lose weight exercising regularly and with proper nutrition, but I seem to need a strict regimen. Jenny Craig offers it, and I've been successful!

Trish :happy:
    wow...thanks for that! you've been reallly successful. I actually decided to go it alone and just cook and eat fresh food. I've never been a ready meal type and was craving fresh food, and I like cooking. I also got extremely disheartend when I ended up with only 3 different main meals for 30 days :sad: