Looking for support

Options
I need to lose 100+ lbs and would really love support from people kinda going through the same thing!

Replies

• k8n1
    k8n1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Its great that you're here! Welcome! Add me if you wish; I'm new too.
  • Bonntie
    Bonntie Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks and I will! c:
  • bexstar256
    bexstar256 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I wish you the best of luck on your journey. :)
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm fairely new as well so go ahead and send me a friendship request if you'd like I have a lot of weight to take off and so I'll be around for a while. Great choice to join so welcome!
  • CoachMaxima
    Options
    Wow Bonntie....That's great that you're here and ready to take control of your health and body. It'll be the most difficult yet most rewarding journey you'll ever go on. Be prepared for lots of bumps on the road, dont focus too much on the numbers on the scale.
    Once you're mentally ready for this, your body will follow.
    Add me. I've actually have forgotten to keep track on this app but wanting to show you support I'm willing to start entering my foods and workouts so you dont feel alone. :)
  • beccaalesi
    beccaalesi Posts: 5
    Options
    me too sweetie i need the same maybe we can help each other! i need help with my weight as well i was hoping to find lots of support and try and find some pal and some that live in my area Chicago IL 60634 please help tell me what i should do
  • rayvenstern
    rayvenstern Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely needing some support. Its so hard to stay on track at times. going to restaurants with my family feels like a space shuttle launch sometimes. i see what they are eating and then trying to find stuff that i can eat also. but when in doubt i go to myfitnesspal on my phone and see what food options there are and then make my decisions. the weight part is rough sometimes. i will lose a few pounds then will stay the exact same weight for a week. this month i was the same exact weight for almost 3 weeks.
  • SisBenita
    SisBenita Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! MFP is great! Ive learned that its sometimes hard to actually write what I eat. Im trying to get better at what I eat, when I eat and what time of day! We can do this!!!
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    We are all here to support you and hope for your support as well. Don't be weak minded about losing weight or you will fail just like I did over 3 months ago. We'll do this together.
  • beccaalesi
    Options
    lets do homemie
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to an MFP support and motivation group! They are awesome!

The group is called "Lean On Me"! They have a facebook page, twitter, and an MFP group!
    Hope you like!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me