My NSV for the day!

Options
Today I had a NSV that I wanted to share. I am currently 243lb and having lost 27lbs so far I started going through my closet. I discovered clothes that I havent worn in 3 years now fit again! Who doesnt love shopping in their own closet!

For me that is a fantastic NSV but what trumps that? My 91 year old grandmother! I asked her, "Gram, do I look any different?" My mom said she wasnt going to notice. She has a touch of dementia. But Gram looked at me, smacked my stomach and said, "Ya. You lost weight!" So I pulled my shirt tight and she said, "wow!" I love her and I feel AMAZING!

Replies

• cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    LOL - thats AWESOME about your grandmother :laugh: ! Great job.
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Kids and old people always tell it like it is! That is priceless!

Good work, and keep it up, because I want to see more updates. I love success stories! I got to "shop" in my closet last week and even my BOSS commented on how I looked slimmer in my pants. :-)
  • avvalynna
    avvalynna Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you! and Nice! I have a few drawers I have to go through and I found a size 24 shorts that I wore last year! Good bye 24 and hello 18/20!
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same size as you right now. I started in a very tight sz 24 and today was trying on clothes that a friend gave me. I tried on some 20's, too loose. I tried on the 18's and WOW! I even got some 16's on, all the way up, but not zipped yet. My NSV today was seeing my aunt and she didn't recognize me at first!

This is motivating me to go pack up the rest of those 24's. That's not a size I ever want to see again!
  • avvalynna
    avvalynna Posts: 32
    Options
    I never want to see it again too! I am done with the Yo Yo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!