50 lbs in one year :)

Options

Replies

• cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    50lbs is definitely a number to be proud of youl!! You look great - congrats :smile:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! 50 lbs in one year is certainly a big number. You are very pretty. Congratulations. Keep it up.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful
  • 2013Jenn2013
    2013Jenn2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! 50 lbs is a huge accomplishment! :) Great job! Keep it up!
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    I50 lbs is amazing. By giving yourself more time in taking it off, you are building great habits and learning everything you will need to know to keep it off forever. You are doing wonderfully! Nice job.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    that's 1 pound per week. A lot of folks round here would love to have that kind of success.

great job and keep it going
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Your story just shows what slow, steady work is all about. Its a lesson to all that things are not all the same for everyone; we all have to find what works for us and go with it. Be proud of the 50 pound loss .. you have been victorious! Keep moving forward you'll reach your ultimate goal. :flowerforyou:
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL!!! This is an amazing accomplishment. You must feel so proud of yourself. Congrats!!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on all your hard work, you look fantastic!! :bigsmile:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    look at you girl!!!!! you look AMAZING! 50 is a huge #!
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    50lbs is amazing! Great job - your hard work is paying off! Way to be consistent and committed. #inspiration :)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Great job! Don't worry if it's not as much as other people. It's a lot for you and that is all that matters. Keep up the fantastic work! You look beautiful!!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Darlin' you are beautiful - in BOTH pics! Congrats on your success!! You Look so happy & Healthy! So happy for you! XO
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    50 lbs lost is amazing! Whenever I need a reminder of just how much I've lost, I pick up a few dumbbells. Don't sell yourself short. What an amazing accomplishment. Congrats!
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is a heck of a lot! And you look wonderful!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Keep with it your doing awesome .
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! Slow and steady is the best way. 50 lbs is more than you think. That is 2 of my 22 month old grandson! Congrats and good job! Stand proud.
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    You look SO HAPPY. Congratulations - this is your path for life now; the healthy happy one, yay! x

Like you, I have always wanted the fastest results, but I didn't care enough really to lose the weight in the first place so I was never up & down in weight, just up in down in mood & my opinion of myself!

Slow & steady wins the race, I'm there with you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!