Workout suggestion/s?

Options
I've been doing the 30 Day Shred for awhile. It still works for me but I'm beyond bored of it. In fact, the only reason I still do it is because I don't know of any other similar workouts that are relatively short* but actually work. And, I'm terrified that if I stop strength training, my skin is going to sag as I lose more weight.

By relatively short, I'm looking for something no more than 35/40 minutes. I put additional time into cardio every day and I really don't have upwards of an hour to do a DVD.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. And please, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. This is one of my first posts because when I read the boards, so many people are nasty towards each other and I'm really not one for negativity.

Thanks. :)

Replies

• TigerLilly03
    TigerLilly03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that some one on here is doing 30 day shred. I started it and then stopped so I will start it up again.. She has others you may enjoy like ripped in 30 witch I have.. 6 week six pack, killer abs, hard body, extreme shed and shred, killer buns and thighs, i have 7 of her dvds if you want the list just send me a message and I can give it to you, =) I like Jillian. how long did it take to notice a difference? I know how you feel I want to tone my stomach as well since its saggy and I'm scared of lose skin as well..
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I don't really get DVDs I do youtube videos

Pop Pilates and Fitness blender come to mind as the best over all.

You can buy a cable that hooks your laptop up to your tv, its really convienent and you don't have to get attached to one workout. I make zumba playlist and can change them around as much as I like - both pop piilates and fitness blender have 100 or more workouts
  • sushiixx
    sushiixx Posts: 5
    Options
    Check out the youtube channel: fitnessblender. They have a TON of free workout videos.
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 day shred too! :D
    Anyway, try TurboFire or TurboJam by Chalean. There are tons of short workouts there but will get you sweating and panting after. You can also try Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, if you haven't tried it yet. The workouts are mixed every week/every other day so it's not that repetitive