Workout Videos on Youtube?

Options
phurst00
phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
I normally do Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home but tonight I only got halfway through it before I got bored and ended up finding another workout video to do.

Any other good workout videos on YouTube other than the 30 day shred? *I'm looking for workouts that don't involve any equipment for now*

Replies

• CoachMaxima
    Options
    you know I've never tried YouTube videos...but a workout i'm doing now that doesnt require equipment is TurboFire. It's fun, you do it at home and the results are WOW!

How much weight are you looking to lose?
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You could try fatblaster series by Denise Austin, maybe a booty bootcamp workout? There are sooooooooooooo many just try some. You're sure to find something that you'd truly enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    If you're looking for pilates/toning, blogilates is fantastic. But cardio wise, I like BeFit channel (the Jillian Micheals videos are my favourites but the channel does offer some other good ones).
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you know I've never tried YouTube videos...but a workout i'm doing now that doesnt require equipment is TurboFire. It's fun, you do it at home and the results are WOW!

How much weight are you looking to lose?

Over 100 lbs. I've only been eating right and working out for ~2 months so far.
  • gfroniewski
    gfroniewski Posts: 168
    Options
    If you wanna work on strengthening your core you can try the P4P ab workouts on YouTube aka 8 minute abs. Levels 1-3 are really good for building core strength and working on your abs as a beginner. I would suggest sticking with Level 1 for 2-4 weeks then try moving up to Level 2 intermittently. Level 3 is quite difficult, but if you feel ready someone was nice enough to make a Level 3 video with Level 1 reps. Hope this helps!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Go to the BeFit channel they have tons of vids.
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love fitness blender. They're on youtube and have their own free website as well. Enjoy!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    PopPilates - shes awesome!
  • Momm22boys
    Momm22boys Posts: 48
    Options
    Fitness Blender has so many different videos to choose from, probably anything you could possibly want.
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    tip: If you don't have an internet ready tv that you can watch youtube on then you can program it into a laptop and use an hdmi cable to plug it into your tv, essentially using the tv as a huge monitor and speakers. (Just make sure you have an hdmi on your laptop and tv)