lost 6 pounds a week

Options
i did five days straight and maintained my 1500 calories, its amazing, i lost 6 pounds. i am going to keep my diet with the same routine, and i will meet my goal with easy 5 weeks. thanks pal!!

Replies

• metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    WOW! That's fantastic!! If I did that, I'd reach my goal in two weeks! But...alas...I won't, I can't and it's all because I'm not a guy!!!! You guys lose weight SO much faster than women. You still deserve to be congratulated though..so Congratulations!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Great job!! This website is so wonderful! I've lost almost 10 lbs in 5 weeks.

Just don't be discouraged if you don't lose 6 lbs every week. :flowerforyou:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    That's fantastic! Men are so lucky but you have done really well! Wish I could lose weight so quickly then I wouldn't get fed up and disheartened all the time. Well done and keep up the good work :smile:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!

It might not keep up at the same rate though, so don't get discouraged if it slows down or if you hit a plateau!
  • indybrown
    Options
    My husband has been able to maintain big numbers each week...he just lost 6 pounds this week as well and we're 85 days into it and so it can be done. Makes me so jealous on how guys loose so much faster. Good job though and keep up the motivation!!!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    great job. keep it up
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • VikingPrincess
    Options
    @Learning2LoveMe: I love your Goal rewards! They're nearly identic to mine, especially last one! :0) Good luck!