So happy I joined, but need some friends:)!

Options
This is my seconds day and I'm already I feeling so good! So glad I didn't pay the other's!

Replies

• coopgo
    coopgo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    glad you did, too.:smile:
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be your friend on here :] This is my second day as well although I've been dieting and exercising for a couple of weeks now... This site is amazing though for helping me stay on track! We can do this!
  • ByTheBeach
    Options
    i almost paid for other services too...i think that this one seems like the best. I've tried all sorts of online sites, but I remember now why I signed up for this one 2 years ago! I just forgot that I had signed up!

I need some friends too!!
  • thebamboophoenix
    thebamboophoenix Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me as a friend :o)

This is a great service!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome! I have actually paid for WW online and while it did work ok the message boards were not nearly as positive and encouraging as this one. . .plus you couldn't really make "friends" on there so I'm loving this one much better. . .and of course the FREE part is even better!! :bigsmile: I'm sending you a friend request.
  • diamondigrl
    Options
    Thanks guys I appreciate it, I need a little support!
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can all add me as a friend if you like? lol I :heart: MFP friends
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should have to pay a website to get healthy. That is just wrong. Im glad you joined and good luck! You can add me if you like. I always love new friends.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    I also paid for another site and the membership runs out tomorrow. I was bought an ipod for my birthday and found the mfp app and since then I haven't looked back! Welcome and good luck x
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yeah welcome aboard, friend request sent, and anyone else feel free to add me as well :-)
  • CMAB
    CMAB Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) This is a really good site, I just love how supportive and helpful everyone is!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi! I downloaded MFP to my phone months ago but just joined the community this week. Anyone can feel free to add me too! :flowerforyou:
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Welcome and glad to have you with us..
    Please feel free to add me as a friend:happy:
    Cheers
    Dounia
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    i almost paid for other services too...i think that this one seems like the best. I've tried all sorts of online sites, but I remember now why I signed up for this one 2 years ago! I just forgot that I had signed up!

I need some friends too!!

Feel free to add me as a friend:)
  • bigkev2663
    Options
    I love this sight and the app on my phone....I also bought a Wii fit plus and am dropping lbs and feeling great!!!! I love sweating now and wish all of you the best luck.....don't forget to scan your grocery store for 100 calorie packs of food, they make a great snack on the go and at only 100 calories how can you go wrong. I have since got my wife this app and she loves it to....It can be done...any one wanting a friend and some occasional pep talks...friend me!
  • Shawna35
    Shawna35 Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome!! Please feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck!
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the free world, feel free to add me :) Good luck too!
  • teresam27
    Options
    This is my 3rd day and this site is fantastic. I've been exercising and dieting for a couple of weeks now and just found this site...I love it and hope it'll help me reach my goal. How are you doing meeting your goals for the day? Good luck.
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think the more friends the better, encouragement really helps :happy:
  • baldric1331
    baldric1331 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also if you like