Need motivating friends

Options
Hi everone. I have roughly 80 pounds to lose. It's going to be a long journey. With the right motivation I know this time is going to be different. I have already cut out regular drinks and fast food. Just need some motivational buddies to help along the way!:glasses:

Replies

• SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I have that and more to lose too! Add me as a friend and we can help encourage each other!!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request ;-) Congrats on getting started and best of luck to you!
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Those first two steps are really good ones. I know that, before I started this, I was eating fast food way too much (sometimes twice a day). You can do it! I still have a ways to go, but this website has really helped keep me on track so far.
  • hesse_v
    hesse_v Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend!!! :) Way to take the first step!
  • Gorgeous1
    Gorgeous1 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've got another 90 to go.
  • kellyann523
    Options
    good luck! guess we're all here for the same reason. I'm proud of you for cutting the regular drinks out. That's my biggest problem. Any advice
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Options
    Just cut out all the junk food and soda and you will do fine.I did that and lost 10 LBS already.Add me and we can do this together.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I love to help! add me if you want, just want to put a disclaimer out there. I believe in tough love and no excuses ;D, that was my hardest down fall - i was full of excuses and friends who fed into them. So i don't do that to my friends, nor my self any longer :D
  • roselover58
    roselover58 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you want. I am much like sassy0913, although it's easier to hard on others (I make a great coach) than myself - so what goes around has to come around!
  • karen1003
    Options
    I was just about to start a new post about needing friends on here to motivate me and keep me accountable and then I saw your post! Add me as a friend and we can help each other! I also have about 60 more pounds to lose (at least)....
  • thebamboophoenix
    thebamboophoenix Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are on the right track, keep looking ahead.

Happy for anyone to add me as a friend - we are all in this together!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've lost 65 pounds, and still have 85 to go before I reevaluate. You'll do great if you take it one day at a time. It's so great to get connected to people on here who have similar goals:)