Looking for friends and support.

I have been on MFP for a little over 4 weeks and I need major advice and support. I have started out doing good with a 9 lbs weight loss and now I am stuck on the same weight for two weeks now. The scale doesn't seem to budge. I have been doing the elliptical for two days on and one day off and have been watching my calorie intake. Please help!!! Any advice would be so helpful. Also I suffer from PCOS and I know it will be even harder to reduce weight with this condition. Need frieds to help boost me up doing this time. Feeling like I am doing something wrong. :sad:

Replies

• synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Welcome to MFP you will love it, I have done Weight Watchers and that has always worked, but now their plan counts veggies and fruits as "0" points but in actuality they have calories, so decided to do this instead and I LOVE it. Feel free to add me.
  • feast4dabeast
    feast4dabeast Posts: 96 Member
    Hi, willing to offer support and guidance. Feel free to add
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    You can add me =) Or anyone else who needs a lil help.
  • Witch27
    Witch27 Posts: 4
    I don't have any friends on this site yet so feel free to add me! =] I'll do my best to support you each day you feel like giving up!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me ^_^ I love to motivate my friends through their ups and downs.
  • I am actually eating the smart ones from weight watchers for lunch. I am usually on the go. I am starting to think it is because I started off doing good by eating 6 small meals a day and then went back to my habit of 3. So I might go back to my routine again starting tomorrow once I get everything together again. Thank you so much for the advice.
  • Thank you so much everyone for the support. I know I need it big time. :flowerforyou: