any body wraps results here/?

Options
guillowzy
guillowzy Posts: 4 Member
i am thinking about to take a body wrap but I would like to see some results .. please post ur pic

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    This has been posted many times before.
    Wraps are a scam, they don't work.
    Sorry OP.
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    IMO, wraps are only for an emergency temporary need. I had a professional one done to fit into a dress, it works but it is only water loss and it comes right back. However, it did allow me to fit into the bridesmaid dress for a day.
  • rmywife14
    rmywife14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you're actually thinking of spending your money on one of those "miracle" wraps, do yourself a favor. Go to Walmart and buy a box of Saran Wrap and a tube of Preparation H. It will have the same effect for much less money. Soldiers do it all the time to pass their tape tests. It will help you lose an inch or two in your waist...at least until you drink a glass of water. :p
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Saran wrap and ginger tea bags will do the trick too.
    Just be sure not to drink any water or it'll come right back.
    The only thing you'll lose with those wraps is money.
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It depends on the body wrap you talking about.......
    Www.jaxwrapgirl.com
    These results do last as long as your eating correctly and not having fried chicken etc! If your using MFP and doing good with It I recommend a wrap or two! Deff helps with keeping motivated too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!