Halfway to my goal weight!

Options
CkepiJinx
CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of August 2012 I had 143 lbs to lose to get into the healthy BMI range for my height . I weighed 293 lbs! Seven months later I am half way there! :glasses:

I feel so much better physically and have seen my family changing as well. My daughter has a much better awareness of food and is paying more attention to what she eats without being obsessive or paranoid. My husband has purchased a bicycle and started getting up early and going for a ride before work.

I am so much smarter about my food choices and exercise has become a regular part of my life :bigsmile: I have even started running, which I find I enjoy quite a bit.

I am down from a snug women's size 26 pants to a loose misses size 16.

I have done this while eating, I have not starved myself or exercised 24 hours a day. I have made changes but nothing drastic that I wouldn't be perfectly happy living with for the rest of my life. It can be done and I am thankful to the powers that be at MFP for giving me this tool in my efforts to lose weight and get healthy. :flowerforyou:

All in all life is good:drinker:

PS my diary is open so if your looking for some ideas feel free to sneak a peak!

Replies

• brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You've done such a great job =)
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I wish you continued success! You can do it!!!
  • amberlynn2687
    Options
    That is so great! You are inspirational! Congratulations on reaching your half way mark! :happy:
  • Levinia2013
    Levinia2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring thank you for sharing. you are doing fantastic.
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love that your family has supported and joined you. You have obviously been an inspiration to them too!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel really good :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!