Anyone can do anything for an hour if they choose to do it

Options
2»

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'll be lounging poolside for at least an hour.
  • melissa112
    melissa112 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Today I did Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Didn't want to! I usually do my workouts in the morning but couldn't today, so ended up doing it at 3pm and it's quite hot here today so I just felt sick all the way through! I kept telling myself, one more circuit and you are allowed to turn it off, something is better than nothing etc. Anyway, ended up making it through the whole DVD and feeling really glad I pushed through now!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Is this real life or is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

3pqhc2.jpg
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Go to the mall with my daughter and MIL for lunch and a quick exercise :)
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Today I did Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Didn't want to! I usually do my workouts in the morning but couldn't today, so ended up doing it at 3pm and it's quite hot here today so I just felt sick all the way through! I kept telling myself, one more circuit and you are allowed to turn it off, something is better than nothing etc. Anyway, ended up making it through the whole DVD and feeling really glad I pushed through now!

I've done this one twice. Sure gets you going. It's tough, but doable if you just push through. Good job! I"m trying to do it every other day.
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Making dinners for the week, and hopefully, with my second hour I'll get out for a run!