Just can't get below 15 stones!

Options
Does anybody have any advice? I've been sat at this weight for the past month! I seem to fluctuate between 210 - 213 pounds! I do look OK at this weight I feel but I am still on the borderline of overweight and 'normal weight' in BMI. What should I do?

Replies

• Ahmed_Gul
    Ahmed_Gul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My advice is to simply reduce your calorie intake and you will continue to lose weight slowly but surely, and that's the right way to lose weight. Hope this helps, goodluck!
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Track your food. Eat moderate amounts of healthy food. Exercise. Get a decent amount of protein.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    What are you doing right now to try to lose?
    How many cals are you eating a day? What exercise are you doing and how often? Are you measuring all your food?
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, i am a few LB off my target i set way back when. Nothing has changed diet wise yet scale is not shifting. So instead of stressing about it i am keeping within my calorie goals and the tape measure is my new friend. I am increasing the weights i lift and gradually shifting my cardio more towards doing weights. If you get stuck in a rut then change things up a little, the body gets into a routine. Try upping exercise maybe and increase calories if your already working out a lot?
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Check your diary, you have not logged for the month of May, so there's your problem.
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've since lost weight, it's very gradual now as in a lb a week if I'm lucky. I'm currently 204 lbs. If I did more exercise it would come off faster but it's proving hard to motivate myself at the moment :(