new here looking for friends

Options
Hello I'm new to mfp just signed up yesterday and looking for friends and support . I might be new here but I'm not new to fitness and healthy eating, I started out on my own 3 months ago and have so far lost 72 pounds.. but everyone needs a friend and or support to continue thru this life long lifestyle change.. add me if you like maybe we can help one another out.
Thanks Jim

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ByTheBeach
    Options
    welcome Jim!
    I'm relatively new here myself. I started doing MFP before I got pregnant just about 2 years ago, and it really worked for me. I was doing great and had lost 6 lbs the first month...but once I had my daughter and life got busy I forgot about it. I really do think it works though.

Having a little extra support from other people trying to lose weight can definitely keep you focused and motivated!
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome :)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Site Jim Wow what amazing progress you have made 70 + pounds that is awsome!!!! (((APPLAUSE)))):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome here.. anything can be done on by ones self but it takes support to keep it going.. thanks all
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jim,
    You've had such a great start already. My progress seems so slow. This site helps keep me motivated, educated and focused. Hope it does all these things for you.
    Also, nice tree pics.
    Shel