People with 100 pounds or more to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• pawsnpurrs
    pawsnpurrs Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi if you know what buttons to push add me on to your group , looking forward to reading every ones post and learning what helps us get to our goals..peace blessings
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I started at 101 :) Feel free to add.
  • totallyawake
    totallyawake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello ~ I have over 100 too loose as well to get back to my ideal healthy size! I sent you a friend request because motivation and support from others experiencing similar challenges definitely helps!
  • 09NewMe12
    09NewMe12 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am ready to be your cheer leader, and could use a bit of 'you go girl'; myself.
    Are you ready to do this process together...add me
    cheers~ Nat :)
  • arianamzai
    arianamzai Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 103 pounds, so feel free to add me! : )
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    If any of you can use a friend that has already lost 100 + pounds and more to lose send me a request. I will gladly encourage you along the way. I still have 55- 60 more to lose myself.
  • Kamatayan
    Kamatayan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just under 100 to lose here. I try to be supportive and do my best to encourage. Anyone is free to send me a friend request.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, as well. I have almost 200 lbs to lose! I need motivation. D: I actively comment, and will even look at people's food diaries if they have them available.
  • DulciDancer
    DulciDancer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Adding you -- I have a lot to lose as well. Anyone else can feel free to add me, too.
  • mdraper60
    mdraper60 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have lost 17 pounds and have 100 more to go. Feel free to add me! Love having new friends :smile:
  • elgrande01
    elgrande01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Checking on in!
    I had roughly 140 pounds to lose at the beginning,
    and now having dropped about 40 of that, I have another 100 to go!
    Anyone feel free to add me or message me! Love new friends!
    Cheers everyone :drinker:
    And Happy Friday!!!! :bigsmile:
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    When I started, I had 198 pounds to lose! Still have some way to go, but doing well so far.

You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaP23
    AmandaP23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. I haven't been on this site in awhile. I had lost a lot of weight but gained it all back and now I'm here to work on losing it again. :-) Feel free to add me.
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have about 115lbs to lose. i log in every day and usually with a positive attitude. I am a great cheerleader and will do a awesome job in exchange. Need all the support I can get :bigsmile:
  • crslyn
    crslyn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to motivate and help me stay on the right path to losing 100 pounds. In the last year, I lost 50 pounds and felt great. Now I'm back at the starting gate and ready to make permanent changes.
  • baiye1
    baiye1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey! 100+ to lose. I have lost (and gained) before but this time feels different so I'm hoping this time the "lifestyle" stays changed! I have set my goal at 105, but it would be awesome if I lost 130-140. I would be happy with the 105, though. Looking to get and cheer on online friends in the same boat. I want my next 30 years to be healthy and fit ones. :)

35034776.png
  • Vivaciousfemale
    Vivaciousfemale Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, and you can do this!

:)