Looking for friends in Norfolk U.K

Options
Anybody out there wanna make a motivational group in Norfolk? I live in Downham Market and it would be nice to know that there are others like me in the area that are trying to make a lifestyle change to get fitter and healthier. Add me if you wouldlike to join and we can help each other to reach our goals and maybe have a social get together every now and then. What do you think?

Replies

• tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    Cant believe that threr isnt anybody in Norfolk UK in this community. Seriously disappointed!
  • KittenTikka
    KittenTikka Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm not far away - Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border :)
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Cambs/ Bedford/ Northampton boarder lol!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I used to be a Norfolk dumpling - lived in both Kings Lynn and Fakenham. Bit furthur north now.
  • samueltgeorge
    samueltgeorge Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Makes a change to find someone else from norfolk, im from watton :)
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    I live on the coast of Norfolk
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was born n raised in [East] Dereham so not far away at all (in fact I think my mum was born in Downham Market), but alas I'm over on the other side of the country now in Gloucestershire I'm afraid!!
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    Well !.....How nice it is to see that I am not the only one in Norfolk. Thanks for taking the time to reply to this post everyone. I am so pleased to see you all. How are you all getting on with this site? Any hints and tips to keep motivated?? I seem to log on in fits and starts. I broke my toe a month ago and the exercise went out of the window. Cant seem to motivate myself to get started again. I am doing the 2 day fasting diet as well as trying to stay under 1600 calories on the non fast days.
    Keep in touch.....
  • ledonster
    ledonster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello from norwich :0)