Anyone want a friend?

Options
Hey all, I have been on here for about a month now and i have met some really nice people and i would love to meet some more. I currently run an army boot camp and i have gotten very good at motivating people and i would love to help some of you if you need it or even if you would like someone to talk to, so get adding :)

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for some new friends!
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm feeling a bit adrift at the moment!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have had great success on my weight loss journey. I still have more to lose though. I would love to be friends.
  • kelsis61
    kelsis61 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am always up for new motivational friends!:smile:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ooooo add me :-) Anyone can...
  • rachelamedley5
    rachelamedley5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    gosh, I am an Australian struggle with exercise I have a bulging disc would love to be motivated and helped please feel free to add me.
  • stephygetsfitt
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends! If anyone is looking for more friends feel free to add me :)
  • annsanslim
    annsanslim Posts: 7
    Options
    I joined today and desperately want this to work I feel yuk so I would be grateful of any support along the way. I need yo lose about 5 stone!
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Lylie1985
    Lylie1985 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends! This is my 2nd time on here cause I got slack after losing 17kgs and have gained back 9kgs :( So I would definetly love some new friends :)
  • Myddvai
    Myddvai Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today as well and need to lose 86 pounds. I don't know what that comes out to in stones, but would you like to be my friend and we can help each other get to our goals!
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey add me, totally motivated at the moment but we all get our bad days! I'm here to offer my support too :)
  • 09NewMe12
    09NewMe12 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am here ready to be your cheers leader and need "you go girl' motivation myself.
    Add me if you wanna be on the cheering squad!
    (promiss- no pom pom's or jumping needed) lol
  • PippPowerhouses
    Options
    if you need some motivation help just friend me.
  • TallTrees805
    Options
    I'm new here and would love some new friends to keep each other motivated, feel free to add.
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Shoedini
    Shoedini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Good luck!! We can be friends... so sound like you're from UK? Me, states; Georgia
  • Paws4Luv
    Paws4Luv Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Always good to have more friends to motivate !
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm always looking for new friends on this journey!