15 lbs down in 6 weeks to suprise my wife!

Options
estey89
estey89 Posts: 104 Member
30 day shred and eating right to surprise my wife who is gone away for 10 weeks, i got to visit her just ending her 7th week.

Came from NS through the states to Ontario got to see the falls for the first time and finally got to see the love of my life! She was so surprised and happy to see me happy and healthy!

Feel free to follow me or ask questions!I have a lot of measurements and goals on my profile and USUALLY update my diary but have been too busy with this trip. I get back from my road trip Monday night and will be trying to plow through to get to 147 before she gets home! Then my next goal is 135! It doesn't stop here :)

2vjv0uv.jpg

2d9a13p.jpg

24e0zs4.png

4sy4pf.png

531umg.jpg

2n6zqlv.jpg

erfn2g.jpg

30naxw9.jpg

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Wow! You are looking amazing. You are such a beautiful couple. Keep up the great progress. I can hear you are very determined and will certainly get to your goal. You have got that mental mind set of a winner who will not quit. Your awesome. Your trip looks so exciting and fun. Enjoy the rest of it with your wife and keep us posted. Thanks for sharing and fostering motivation in us that we can do it if we are dedicated and are laser focused :smile:
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Sooo awesome, you look beautiful!
  • RunEatLift
    RunEatLift Posts: 68
    Options
    wow you are so pretty! congratulations, you look great :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What a great surprise for your wife and you look great!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    You look so happy:). Keep it up cutie!