need friends to lose 40 lbs by halloween!

Options
Hey guys, I'm 20 years old and currently weigh 165 and I'd like to get down to around 125 by October ish. Who's with me!

Replies

• bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    im with you, work hard and you can do it!
  • melaniebutler2012
    melaniebutler2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It can be done...in a healthy way...and I am with you too! I just got a treadmill, and after reading some success stories from other walkers, I am motivated to do this. I read several posts from people that lost 30, 40, even 50 pounds in 3-5 months, just by walking on the treadmill. :)
  • ShoniRenee
    ShoniRenee Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm with you. We can do this
  • skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm trying to lose 20-25lbs. I started walking/jogging and just started the 30 Day Shred. I'm hoping to lose at least 10-15 by August. So far, its a slow start, but I'm confident if I keep it up I'll get there.
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yep!! I with you! That is 22 weeks away!! Totally do it! Average weight loss can't be two pounds per week!!!!!
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry I meant two pounds a week is totally doable!
  • carchie94
    carchie94 Posts: 45
    Options
    How tall are you?

Last year, I started at 154 in July and was down to 134 by October. I'm 5'4. Been building muscle since.

I won't say it's not possible, but since you're female, it's going to be quite hard. Especially when you get 10lb away. Good luck. I would try HIIT and a bit of weight lifting.
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think you can do it. However if you get close to your weight don't be yourself up. It's a goal. Also consider how you look as well. Lost inches are great too! Make sure to incorporate diet and exercise. Strength training is key.
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I placed my original goal for Dec. 1 but I'm going to see if I can do it by Halloween. We can do this!:bigsmile:
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Add me!! :)
  • katefl2013
    katefl2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not 20 {by far}!!! But I also need to lose this!! I'm with you!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Maybe look at starting a Group? There was one last year: Hot 4 Halloween.
  • kbornman21
    kbornman21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 40 more lbs before halloween! You can totally add me! I'm already down 42!
  • smithmlmd
    smithmlmd Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm here for yoU. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    im in with you all I only got 63 more lbs to go I can do it by than I only got 23 more lbs to go than I reach my goal by thanksgiving
  • TheShrinkingKween
    TheShrinkingKween Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in for this one! I have until the end of November to lose down to a size 14 or 16. That's the size I want to be when I go on my cruise, although smaller would be ok too! lol If I do 40 pounds by Halloween, I'll be right on track! Woot!
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yeaaah!! I'm totally in - Anyone here can add me :) Let's go!!
  • Crikpaw
    Crikpaw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • pandabagpuss
    pandabagpuss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, about 5'4" and need to loose 50-55 lbs. My friends wedding is Oct 26th so I'm in!
  • SaralovesPinkiePie
    Options
    I need to lose a heck of a lot more than that, but 40 by Halloween? Seems like a good short term goal for me! Count me in!! We can totally do it, guys!!