Yep you guessed it I'm new!!

Options
I was introduced to this site by my sister, and I love it!! It's pretty awesome!! I'm just trying to make a real lifestyle change. I started dating my boyfriend and gained the "love weight." He's a keeper and need to learn to love him and continue to be healthy!!

Replies

• dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Options
    This site is great..lots of motivation..welcome and enjoy!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am sure you will learn a lot from this site. Even if I don't lose a pound in a week it is nice to review all the progress I've made, and I've learned much about balancing my diet. The support is awsome. Enjoy the journey.
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. This is an amazing site. The support you will receive here is fantastic.
  • rubi5795
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Hopefully I'll suceed.
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can do it! One day at a time. I'm in my first week of finally being determined. I've been posting away on here because I think that's one of the keys I was missing before, staying to myself. You need support and you can find it here. Up or down, just stick with it and you'll reach your goal. Great job for taking the first step and joining this site!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Hopefully I'll suceed.
    yay that's my mommy!!!! she's joined now too! welcome to all but welcome to my mom most of all.
  • diamondigrl
    Options
    Welcome!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    this is a great site, full of information , motivation and encouragement