Exercises To Lose Man Boobs At Home ?

hey guys is there any exercise i can do at home to lose my man boobs ?

i lost 119lbs in 7 months without going to the gym , just walking 2hs per day

at the moment i weight 138lbs 5,8"

tho it looks like im in a healthy weight i stll have a lot of fat to lose mostly in my stomach and chest area.

today i started with the popular 30 days shred workout already completed day 1 found it veary easy to do btw , hoping it helps me to lose some of my fat in the stomach area

so now i need a complete workout to get rid of this disgusting man boobs, any ideas ?

Replies

• GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    To lose fat: Fork put downs and plate pushaways.

If you're looking to build muscle in the area, try decline pushups (and handstand pusups eventually.) Do pull ups / inverted rows to keep balanced.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Swimming and yoga are very good for toning. They give such a good all over workout and if tend to eliminate that subcutaneous fat. I know how hard that can be for men. I wish you great luck in attaining your goal!!
  • b_am6
    b_am6 Posts: 18
    The only way to lose moobs is to reduce body fat even further. I have been battling with this problem for the last 5 years. :(
  • RTheHutt
    RTheHutt Posts: 46 Member
    hey guys is there any exercise i can do at home to lose my man boobs ?

i lost 119lbs in 7 months without going to the gym , just walking 2hs per day

at the moment i weight 138lbs 5,8"

Congrats on the weight loss, but is that a typo? I'm 5'8" and if I weighed 138 I'd be thin as a rail!
  • Javier_KB_
    Javier_KB_ Posts: 18
    Chin ups, Pull ups, Push ups, Wide grip pull ups, anything that ends in ups other then sit ups.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    Some of that is probably loose skin. I would work those chest muscles like mad and build some definition beneath the loose part (be it skin or fat). If 30DS is too easy, try her No More Trouble Zones. Or look for that Bob Harper's workouts. I'm unfamiliar with him, but maybe he has more focus for men.