GOOD results taking Green Coffee Bean/Green Tea Extract?

Options
I know there are a lot of posts about these two things, but mostly I see people saying they help with energy level, but they're unsure if they actually aid in weight loss. Has anyone actually had good results taking either one? I'm interested in Raspberry Ketones too, as I've read good reviews. I'm not looking for a magic pill, just something that might aid me as I eat better and exercise.

Replies

• redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    They don't work. There is research to support drinking 2-3 cups of green tea, but none to support the use of green coffee beans and raspberry keytone. I drink green tea daily because I enjoy it but it doesn't seem to have affect weightloss. It gives me energy, but it's caffeine so that is expected.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I take green coffee beans every day...only for the fact it does give me a little extra for not eating as much. But then I drink green coffee all day.... like 6 -7 cups a day.... so the tablets dont give much extra. Caffeine never gives me energy, it just helps me stop eating as much.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    d8555db3aa8cbc573af451c99ac3c9bc_zps41df3008.jpg
  • teawithmilkplease
    teawithmilkplease Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you actually tried it or are you just saying that it doesn't work or is snake oil? I'm really looking for people that have tried it to see if anyone has had good results. From what I've read some people actually seem to, so I was wondering if anyone here had tried it along with diet and exercise.
  • Shoedini
    Shoedini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I take green tea extrack; I like it.. it does give me a bump during the day, also drink Chinese green tea (from China) is very strong and gives a huge energy bump .. their tea is leaf-like so you'll need a mesh/filter (I have a cup from "Tevana" that filters leafs).. its' really good for energy.