Belly Fat Cure

Options
mommy2js
mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
So, I bought this book, and tried it for 1 week, OMG! It totally works. I lost 4 lbs in 1 week, and that's A LOT for me - I was only 6 lbs away from goal weight. This is totally logical way to eat. No, I didn't meet my calorie goal every day, sometimes I was WAY under and sometimes WAY over. But I would seriously recommend this diet to anyone who has plateaued or is frustrated with counting calories. Also, I think when you get closer to your goal, you end up wreaking havoc on your metabolism because all we can do is keep cutting more calories in order to keep losing. Not only that, but this diet does what it claims - it absolutely KILLS belly fat. When I started, I thought I already had a pretty flat belly - I was into size 28 pants, but then I did this for a week and my pants are loose around my waist. I couldn't believe it. My advice, get a coupon, go to Borders and buy this book for $15 bucks. It is the cheapest diet I have ever participated in and by far the easiest and best.

Oh, and by the way - I lost those 4 pounds and that amount off of my waist and then at the end of my first week, found out I was pregnant. To lose that while pregnant? That's saying something. . . . ..(not that I think anyone should lose weight while pregnant :smile: )

Replies

• cjjohnson
    cjjohnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Whats the title/author? sounds great!
  • mommy2js
    Options
    Belly Fat Cure is the Title, by Jorge Cruise. It is on the bestseller shelf at Borders.
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We got the book recently--we've tried some of the recipes and suggestions, but have strictly followed the plan, so it's great to hear that you got good results from it!!
  • mommy2js
    Options

About the "giving a green light to meat, bacon, etc" This is not what the diet says. Remember, his "go to" meal plan is for him - a man, who needs more protein and can handle more calories. Here's what I ate:

1 egg
    1 slice bacon
    1 english muffin
    Calories (for those of you counting): 215

yes, i eat full fat mayo, yes I eat full fat cream cheese, yes, I eat full fat cheese. No, i don't EVER go over 15 grams of sugar and I eat almost only whole grains with lots of fiber.

This diet is like anything else, you can distort it and ruin it, or you can be realistic. Obviously no one should eat 2 cheeseburgers and 10 slices of bacon a day, but on the other hand, NO ONE should be eating 47 teaspoons of sugar every day either (which is the average american) you get this much sugar by eating fat free and low fat stuff. check it out - read a label and you will be amazed. (i.e. 12 grams of sugar in a cup of skim milk!!!)
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's available on Kindle as well :)