Belly fat

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
I carry most of my weight in my mid section and was wondering what is the best way to burn belly fat.

What do you suggest and how were your results?

Replies

• Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat. Your belly fat will be gone when your body fat percentage gets low enough. The very first place to accumulate fat for me is my belly, so naturally it's the very last place to trim down. LIFO: last in first out.
  • k8n1
    k8n1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You lose all over, just be patient. Work on your muscle definition; when you lose, it will be there. Good luck!
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hula Hoop :}
  • Terry903
    Terry903 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You got to move it! Move it! Don't get down just keep burning those carbs! Go girl go!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Just a word of advice, I carried my weight around my middle. The dreaded apple shape.
    I'd been trying to lose weight for several years and nothing worked, tuned out I was insulin resistant slowly becoming more and more IR until I became T2.

Since being diagnosed (only 42 days ago), just controlling my blood sugar has made my tummy disappear.
    O, I still have 30 pounds to lose (5' tall, currently at 148#) but for the first time in years, it's actually coming off.

good luck chicky :drinker:
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Lose more weight. Your body will get to it when it wants to. Other than that toning up the muscles underneath will help give it more shape once the fat comes off.
  • mimijaques
    mimijaques Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem area. I reduced my sugar intake especially in the AM coffee...gone to black coffee and it is helping. Also doing Bootcamp 1 day per week and xbox fit 2-3 days...my chest is actually losing fater than my tummy btu both are going in the right direction. Keep going!!!