Tooting Horn!!!

Options
Hi everyone! I hope everybodyhad a great day!
I just had to give myself a big pat on the back....I DID NOT want to exercise today, but I DID IT ANYWAY! I feel so proud of myself. This is the 3rd day in a row...I know that's not a lot, but I have to start somewhere! I haven't exercised three days in a row in years! Thanks btw for all the support on this site so far! :)
Love ya all!

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome job! way to go!
  • shaunasmith303
    shaunasmith303 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice job Jacole! Each day of exercise is one day closer to making a habit... you can do it girl!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    :smile: That is terrific, you deserve to sound your own horn!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep it up. Each day you stay on track is one step closer to goal
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! It can be hard some days, but I know when I log into MFP and see my friends have been exercising, it's a great motivator... So tomorrow I'll work out because you did! :) Keep it up!!
  • foodfighter001
    Options
    wtg! it gets easier to work out every day the more you do it, eventually you'lll get to a point where you just don't feel good when you don't work out. (That's where I am at-Just have the Major probs with the food part of dieting lol.)
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!! 3 days is exactly that...3 days closer to making it a habit!! They say it takes 21 days to make a habit...you only have 18 days to go!!!! Congrats...and TOOT TOOT!!

Rocki
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind words! this site really is great!! :)
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Toot, toot!! :wink:
  • ldybugnatalie
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up!
  • lisab513
    lisab513 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job girl...keep it up! I know sometimes it's hard to get started but once were done it's such a great feeling!