Options

Replies

• Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! So beautiful.

So tell us how you did it?

Why thank you!

Watching calories (and lowered my carbs a bit), and exercise! I'm on vacation right now and have done some form of exercise everyday. Even if I don't lose right now, I'll be happy to maintain :smile:
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great and beautiful :-) Congratulations ! you should be proud of yourseld
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    50lbs is a HUGE loss. Way to go! You look beautiful!! Keep up the great work!!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Wow! 50 lbs lost. You look amazing. You were beautiful before, but even more beautiful now. You truly have changed your mind to change your life. Great job on making that mental change of seeing this as a journey that takes time. You will definitely make it to your ultimate goal. You foster motivation that we can all do it. Thanks for sharing your success so far. Keep up the great progress and keep us posted:smile: .
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Way to go! 50 is a huge number! Just think if you were told a year ago you'd lose 50 it would feel like a daunting task. Never undermine your accomplishment. Keep going lady you look great!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Stay proud. You earned it. Keep going. Congrats!!
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You should be proud, that's a lot of hard work!
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Aw Lisa!!!! I'm super proud of you too!!!!!

And I'm so glad that I get to share this journey with you! xoxox
  • DT1Rock
    DT1Rock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Really Awesome, good for you!!! 50 is a huge #!!!
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Just keep at it and you'll be at your goal in no time ^_^ did anyone ever tell you you're absolutely gorgeous btw? :)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it and you'll be at your goal in no time ^_^ did anyone ever tell you you're absolutely gorgeous btw? :)

Awwe, why thank you! You're too sweet :blushing:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! keep up the awesome work and you will be where you want to be before you know it!!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Once I hit 1 year of constant losing, I won't have a huge number either, but progress is progress :)
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Beautiful!! & congrats!! 50LBS is definitely something to proud of!! Thank you for sharing, very inspirational for me!!
  • davidlo421
    davidlo421 Posts: 144
    Options
    You look awesome job well done keep up the hard work.
  • barrattandrew
    barrattandrew Posts: 148
    Options
    Great work! It's amazing the difference it makes!
  • knot2thin
    knot2thin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great, a pound a week good way to lose weight. Sustainable and life changing. AWESOME
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!